Do you want more in life?
The thief cannot steal your salvation once you belong to Jesus; however, the thief still wants to steal, kill, and destroy.
He will try to steal, kill, and destroy in any area in which he can get a foothold:
Jesus, who is the way, the truth, and the life, came to give us life more abundantly.
When you want more, remember He will abundantly give those who are His own
Abundant life provides all we need already. Add the word more and it sounds like a double dose of blessings.
TIME (Writing for 5 minutes on the word MORE with Kate Motaung on Five Minute Friday.)
Do you want MORE? Sometime we just need to ask Him; sometimes we just need to open our eyes to the more we already have.
Let these scripture passages encourage you to trust God for the more abundant life you are so desperate to live.
God Promises Us More:
1. Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? Matthew 6:26
2. If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! Matthew 7:11
3. If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” Luke 11:13
4. Consider the ravens, for they neither sow nor reap, which have neither storehouse nor barn; and God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds? Luke 12:24
5. Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. If then God so clothes the grass, which today is in the field and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will He clothe you, O you of little faith? Luke 12:27-28
6. Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37
7. For if the blood of bulls and goats and the ashes of a heifer, sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies for the purifying of the flesh, how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:13-14
8. But He gives more grace. Therefore He says: “God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” James 4:6
A time will come when God will give us no more. And it will be even more satisfying.
9. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” Revelation 21:4
10. And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. Revelation 22:3
Dear friends, remember, God’s MORE is always enough. It is so much better than the world’s more that we try to accumulate for ourselves.